I went to my local Goodwill today after work looking for one item. One. A black pair of pants [that didn't make my ass look huge]. Sounds reasonable, right?
Instead I left with:
- one pair black pants [jury"s still out on how they make my ass look...]
- one white sweater [silk! with beads!]
- two soup bowls [vintage looking with handles--perfect!]
- one board game [Worst Case Scenario board game which may or may not be missing pieces...]
- one book [The Thirteenth Tale by Dianne Setterfield, in new condition]
On the bright side, I got all this for $23 and some change.
I love thrift store shopping!