Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I feel like I'm repeating myself...

I'm loving that it's really fall now. The trees are starting to turn and the air has that crisp, sweet smell. The nights are pretty chilly, but I suppose that's an acceptable trade off. The shorter days aren't though.

I'm hoping to go to Green Bluff soon for the harvest festival [every weekend in October] and to wander through the corn maze, which never gets old. [Except when people cheat and ruin it for you.] Getting lost and having to backtrack is part of the fun. So is frozen fingers, sticky caramel apple lips, and heaving around pumpkins and gallon jugs of fresh squeezed apple cider. Yum.

I love the fall.

On a side note, I killed a large spider yesterday in my bathroom after only minimal amounts of squealing and jumping around.

Mama would be so proud.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO with you on fall! I just wish it hadn't gotten so cold so fast! I love the crispness in the air, hazelnut candles, gorgeous leaves and of course Greenbluff!

    No comment on the spider. Ewww.

    ReplyDelete