Thursday, March 18, 2010

Damn the Girl Scouts!

Damn the Girl Scouts and their:

-cute little uniforms
-cute little smiles
-delicious cookies (Notice how the price tag is never even a deterrent?)

...did I  mention the cookies? I've partaken of far to many this week...but we're not gonna talk about that.

Seriously, how do you say no to this face?




 
I need a battle plan. Because if I happen to walk by a stand with all the cuteness and all the cookies, I just might break and buy more Samoas or Tagalongs. Sigh.



1 comment:

  1. Hi I found your blog through the Healthy YOu challenge.

    Girl scout cookies are the debil. I managed to stay away even though I know quite a few adorable girl scouts. Then while at work this past weekend one of my resident gave me half a package of the caramel delights (my fav). I ate almost the rest of the package until someone walked by and I gave the rest to him. lol

    ReplyDelete