Friday, August 13, 2010

My Summer So Far

Sitting here looking at a big empty white space, I have no idea what I've been doing this summer. But I've been busy. Tragedy of tragedies, I have not been taking my camera along on my little adventures like a total slacker.

But here's some of what I've been up to:

  • lots of barbecues/game nights with my nerdy family
  • lots of fresh lemonade and walks through Manito Park
  • a trip to Portland with some friends
  • spending time with a boy (wink)
  • camping with said boy and his redneck friends
  • eating entirely too much of the wrong things (I'm up about 5lbs. gasp!)
  • watching Shark Week
  • learning to cable knit
  • working of course...
  • hm, thats about it...
Anyhoo, I still have some fun planned for this summer even though it's winding down. Denise and I are going on one more kayaking adventure (there will be wine tasting on this one. Yum.) and I'm hoping to squeeze in another camping trip, though that's looking questionable. The Boy is planning on dragging me to a few mud racing events (Oh, boy...) and if I get my way I'm going to make it to Silverwood at some point. Oh and somewhere in there I need to get back on the weight loss wagon. Sigh. 

Wish me luck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment