Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Staycation

Today is the last day of my staycation (Stay Home Vacation) but I try not to think too much about that. Not that I've done anything exciting the last five days--sometimes it's nice to do nothing. And I have. A lot of nothing.

I've done some shopping (definite non-scale victory with sizing!) spent some time with family (I totally dominated at Scrabble) and read a few books, watched a few movies, knit, worked out and...that's about it. Rough weekend, I know.

It's been a little challenging on the weight loss front. My schedule at work allows for a nice, structured meal plan and I behave myself more than when I'm home or out with friends/family for meals. Our final weigh in for the Biggest Loser competition at work is in about three weeks.


Time to get my game face on. 




1 comment: