Thursday, May 6, 2010

Feed Me!

"Feed me, Seymore!"*

There's an interesting phenomenon that I've noticed recently. People want to feed me. My parents, my friends, my co-workers. I'm not starving (trying to lose weight actually). I'm not [that] broke. I'm not sad and alone and pathetic [at least I don't think so]. I'm not incapable of cooking. But for some reason others feel the need to invite me over, bring me food [at work] etc. 

And, really, who am I to turn my nose up at a free meal?

Maybe I send out a helpless vibe that makes others want to nurture me. Like this:


This will have to be studied most carefully. Maybe I can harness the power and use it to conquer the world for other things. 




*Seriously, if you don't get that quote--you suck at life. Watch THIS.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to know I don't suck at life! ;)
    Love love LOVE Little Shop!!!

    ReplyDelete