Friday, February 17, 2012

Body Bug!

Today I received one of these babies:
Basically, it's a Body Bug. For those of you who don't watch the Biggest Loser and therefore have no idea what I'm talking about here's a little linky poo. Basically I wear it all day and night and then plug it into my computer and it tells me how many calories I burned during the day. You can also use the software to track your calories consumed and figure out if you "met your burn" or not. [More biggest loser slang. I love that show.]

I'm super excited about this because it will be a great tool for the whole making-my-ass-smaller process and also, it's just neato. I always wonder how many calories I burn during gym classes and workout dvds and heck, just walking around at work all day.

More on my new toy gadget later.

No comments:

Post a Comment