Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wowza.

It's been ages since I've blogged. I don't know where to even begin. How about with my new mission statement...

I don't know if anyone reads this and I don't really care. I mostly do it for fun. And now, to help keep myself on track. I am trying to get back on the weight loss wagon and it's a rough, bumpy bitch of a ride. I figure I should start blogging about it to hold myself accountable and sort of document the whole thing. It was a brilliant idea I had in the shower yesterday, ok?

My struggle:

Let's get real here. I have gained 50lbs in the last almost 2 years now and I'm not okay with it. I could be at my goal weight but instead I'm starting over. Its incredibly frustrating and I'm having a hard time letting it go and forgiving myself for what I've done to my body. I mean, hell, I threw out all my "fat clothes" and the only thing that fits me now is pretty much my work uniform and anything elastic in my wardrobe. It's bullshit. And it has to stop.

Valentines day was no help. There's been a lot of candy shoveling going on here, folks. It ends right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment