Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Lack of Bloggage

I haven't blogged in almost two weeks. No, I wasn't in a turkey coma [long] I just haven't been feeling very inspired.

It's been f-f-freezing here in Spokane. I've spent most of my time huddled under blankets reading/knitting/watching t.v. I can't go out without wrapping up in several layers because I'm a sissy because it's c-c-cold. I don't want to go anywhere because I'm usually halfway to my destination before the car heater is working and it's hard to drive when you're all wrapped up like Randy from A Christmas Story.



I'm just thankful there's been very little snow. I got my fill last year.

Random Fact: By March 30, 2009 the National Weather Service in Spokane had recorded a seasonal snow total of 93.6 inches at Spokane International Airport, besting the previous record set in 1949-50 by a mere tenth of an inch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment