Things I don’t understand:
• Men in kilts
• Why most women absolutely cannot put on mascara with their mouth shut but I can [maybe it’s my super power]
• People that wear flip-flops in sub-freezing temperatures
• Why I always seem to lose chap stick before I use it all up
• How ladybugs get into my apartment
• The phrase: “For Pete’s sake!” Who is Pete?
• Leg/arm warmers
• What happened to the other sock [one of life’s greatest mysteries]
• Boys in skinny jeans…why?
• Why later shifts feel longer
Today my official Bachelor's degree arrived. [Hurray!] And for the record, it's prettier than I thought it would be. Imagine my horror then to discover that I do not have a frame it will fit into.
Drat.It's been pretty hot in these here parts but today, just now, it's raining! This is good news for the grass/plant life, those of us with allergies, and those of us who love the smell of rain. There also is an accompanying light show and what my family calls "Thunder-Boomers."
So...I'm gonna go watch for lightning.