Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Want

...another tattoo.

Every now and then I surf the net looking for inspiration. I know I want my next one to be a small one and I want it on the front of my left shoulder like this:
...but I can't decide what I want. I keep coming back to things like dragonflies, stars, etc. You know, the same thing everyone else has these days. I already have a rose on my ankle so I'm thinking floral is out. My first one kind of just came to me and I've wanted another one since I had that one done six years ago. I promised myself I'd wait until I graduated college for tatt #2. Which I did. As a sort of victory thing, so that it would have some sort of meaning aside from just being pretty.

I just can't make up my mind.

Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a tattoo lover, and always on the lookout for new ideas. My husband and I just got our wedding date on our ring fingers. I say get something that means something to you like a symbol, or a quote. I have music notes behind my ears. A Dragonfly would be cute on your shoulder and its good luck.

    Can't wait to see what you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dream last night about my next tattoo! I think it's just that time. :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. :) I look forward to reading yours as well! Good luck with your continued journey,

    <3 Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)

    ReplyDelete