Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lying Liar and Other Things


A bunch of us at work are trying to loose weight in our own "Biggest Loser" type competition. Lucky me, I lost about 10 lbs. before the weigh in [flu bug] which means that it didn't count towards the competition. Although it still counts toward my personal goal [no numbers!]

I've developed this habit in the morning of stepping onto the scale first thing [after using the bathroom] and discovered that my $8 scale from Walmart is a lying liar. Apparenly my weight fluctuates around 5 lbs. throughout the day with what I'm assuming is waterweight and such. Still, it said I'd lost almost 20 lbs. I know that's not entirely true, but it looked pretty.  :)



My sister and I are going to see the Lion King on Sunday. I'm SO excited ['cause I'm a nerd like that].

Also, I finished my very first knit hat. Very exciting. It's a little large and I managed to invert my stitches when I was finishing it but, whatever. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment